For Professional Results, Use a Constructify Painting Contractor
Painting sounds easy, doesn’t it? You just head to your local hardware store to buy some brushes and rollers and get a few gallons of paint mixed to match the color you’ve chosen. Painting a bedroom/living room/kitchen/family room or any room shouldn’t take you more than a weekend. In fact, you may finish in time to squeeze in nine holes of golf on Sunday. Your friends said you really should hire a professional painting contractor – like the experts at Constructify – but you’re sure you can do a good job.
Although painting is the most affordable way to make a dramatic change to your home, it is neither easy nor fast – if done correctly. Getting professional-looking results requires a considerable amount of preparation, specialized equipment and the skilled application of paint. The do-it-yourself route can leave you with walls that have visible flaws in them, permanent paint drips and paint bleeding into areas where it doesn’t belong.
The Constructify Process
At Constructify, we approach painting projects with the kind of attention to detail we bring to all our home improvement services:
- We examine walls for cracks, bumps and nail pops and smooth them with painter’s putty, spackle, caulk or a wood filler, and then sand as needed.
- We clean the walls to remove dust and stains.
- We cover the floor and any furniture that remains in the room with canvas dropcloths.
- We use painter’s tape where it’s difficult to “cut in,” in order to give you sharp edges.
- We use high-quality equipment, primer and paint, and will be happy to recommend a paint finish that is suitable for what we’re painting (eggshell gloss for kitchens and children’s rooms, flat paint for ceilings, for example).
- We take extra care with windows and doors.