A Door That’s More
Bi-Fold Door Installation by Constructify
More and more homeowners are calling us for exterior bi-fold and multi-slide doors because they are the ultimate upgrade for a home. Let more sunlight in and create an easy-breezy vibe with doors that open wide for an expansive feeling and close easily when you want them to. Whether you want to purchase bi-fold or multi-slide doors, or you want fast and efficient door installation, Constructify has you covered. We install only the best.
AG Millworks Doors
Bi-fold doors by AG Millworks are made in the USA with fine craftsmanship and incredible attention to detail. The range of sizes and colors and selection of stile and rail types (slimline, Euro and traditional) make these energy-efficient doors readily customizable to your home. The interior surfaces are of rich-looking wood with luxurious design details, while Kynar® paint is baked onto durable aluminum exteriors for long-lasting color. Extra features like transoms above the bi-folds and multiple hardware options help AG Millworks’ bi-fold doors enhance the beauty of your home, both inside and out.
Folding door systems by LaCantina are customizable to any size opening or configuration. High-quality rolling hardware and innovative panel and frame designs ensure that doors operate smoothly, even in large openings. LaCantina’s folding door systems are available in:
- Aluminum, with a narrow stile and rail profile that lets in more light.
- Aluminum thermally controlled, which is ideal for our Front Range climate. It maximizes energy efficiency and structural integrity while offering contemporary styling and vibrant, split-finish color options.
- Aluminum wood, which has the beauty of real wood and is engineered for large openings. It is low-maintenance and has concealed multi-point locks.
- Wood, in a number of custom wood species that can be sealed, stained or painted to your specifications.
- Vinyl, which is durable and affordable and complements vinyl windows.